You may be limited with your time and money—especially now that the holidays are almost here. However, just a small investment in YOU will pay-off BIG!
When you take time and self-nurture, you will be more energized and caring for those around you! Instead of short tempered and stressed—take time out for a pampering session and re-new your spirit!
1. Take a bubble bath. With all the yummy holiday scents in the
stores, find one whose scent relaxes you and softens your skin. After
your bath, apply the lotion in the matching scent.
2. Get a new hairstyle and look years younger. Nothing gives you a
better feeling than a fresh hairstyle! Make sure the stylist shows you
new styling techniques too.
3. Moisturize your skin. You don’t need to spend a lot on a
moisturizer. Look for a product that has vitamin E, A and C for the
best looking skin ever.
4. Give yourself an at home spa for your hands and feet. Mix ¼ cup of
lavender oil and ½ cup of canola oil and 1 teaspoon of salt. Massage
in and remove dead skin cells. Rinse with warm water.
5. Purchase a pretty blouse in a vivid color that makes you feel special.
6. Dress up your everyday outfit with a gold glittery handbag.
7. Wear some soft fuzzy socks and read by the warm fire.
8. Glitz up your basic black dress with a rhinestone belt or
9. Dig into the bottom of your jewelry box and find a necklace or
bracelet long forgotten and wear it again with something new.
10. Buy a nail polish in your favorite color. Give yourself a manicure
11. Treat yourself to new undergarments. Buy a new bra and panty
Leslie, Missus Smarty Pants