Dearest FlyLady and Friends:
My turn to write to you to express my appreciation for all your fabulous tools!
My Top 11 Tools:
1. The daily encouraging and inspiring e-mails from FlyLady which teach me how to take care of myself and create peace in my home.
2. The FlyLady calendar and timer which help me keep track of family members’ schedules and stay on track myself.
3. Saving Dinner book & menu mailers which help me prepare tasty, nutritious dinners for my family.
4. FlyDuster & RubbaScrubba which help me clean my house
5. FlyLady pens and clingies that constantly remind me of that FlyLady is proud of me.
6. FlyLady water bottle and wallet, both of which go everywhere with me!
7. Office-in-a-Bag which keeps all the notices from school, doctors, bills all in one safe spot.
8. FlyMusic on the FlyLady CDs which keep me motivated and brings a huge smile to my face when my 8-year-old son with special needs sings, “I’m a FLYBABY!” at the top of his lungs!
9. Jonathan Roche and the No Excuse System which help me make my exercise more efficient. (LOVE to hear Jonathan’s encouraging voice during my interval workouts).
10. BlogTalkRadio shows that I can listen to on my iPod on my own time, including on my walks with my dog.
11. My newest favorite: FlyLady’s HomeBlessing Podcast. Brilliant idea! What a way to make me stay on task. And, to actually look forward to cleaning — oops I mean blessing my home — with my friend. AND, IT’S FREE!
FlyLady and Friends, you hear it all the time — but don’t let it diminish the impact of the words: WE LOVE YOU!
Andrea in Redmond, WA
FlyLady here: Do you have a Top Ten you would like to share? We all love the Top Tens!
Send it to FlyLady@flylady.net with TOP TEN in the subject line.
We have your favorite tools in our FlyShop!