4) RUBBA SWEEPA–my newest tool (toy) yet! It picks up “snackie” crumbs off the carpet that my DD (Dear Dog) leaves behind between vacuunings. I have a bad back and it was too difficult to get down with the Rubba Scrubba & a dustpan to do this. But the Rubba Sweepa just sweeps them into the kitchen where I can pick them up when I dust mop!
5) FLYLADY MOP–makes quick work daily of dust moping my entrance hallway, kitchen, & both bathrooms. Between using my steam mop, I use Windex and my Flylady Mop to give the floors a quick cleaning.
6) RUBBA SCRUBBA–I love this tool for so many reasons! I use it to clean my Flylady mop into the garbage, it cleans hair & various other things off my bathroom rugs between rugs between washings, and it works great to clean white dog hair & “snackie” crums off of a brown suede couch!
7) FEATHER DUSTER–makes it fun & easy to do one of my most dreaded tasks instead of letting the dust take control!
8) FLYLADY CALENDAR–keeps me & my DH on track with our doctor appointments, family birthdays, etc. I use the stickers as rewards for projects that I’ve completed! I’ve been buying them for 7 years & I keep them all as a record of appointments & events.
9) FLYLADY DISHBRUSHES–I use the round bottle brush to wash glasses, water bottles, etc. But I use the flat brush in the shower as a back brush! It works & feels great! I’ve been seeing a Chiropractor and Massage Therapist for my back and neck problems & without the FlyLady “shower” brush, my back would be all broken out from all the massage oil that is used. But not a problem! The little lip on the back of the brush even gets up into my hairline to get the massage oil used there!
10) RUBBA SWISHA–these do a great job with one of the nastiest jobs in the house! I make sure I use it on a daily basis! Even bought 2 kitchen crocks to hold them with the personalization “Swish-N-Swipe”! Bet that’s an order they don’t get every day!
Thank You FlyLady for making these tools available to us at such reasonable prices. I still have a large wish list of things that I want to get from your shop and my DH just tells me Baby Steps!
Fly Baby B