Here is my Top Ten.
1. Your smile. Your loving acceptance helps us learn to do that for ourselves.
2. Your routines. You showed us how to find the way to an orderly home AND how to keep it that way.
3. Your flywashing. Your words gently scrub the stinking thinking away.
4. Your purple power rags. Strong enough for a grill. Gentle enough for glass.
5. Rubba Scrubba. Scrubs your troubles away. 😉
6. Weekly home blessing. Reframing work into something of a delight.
7. Office in a bag. It’s currently what I call my financial peace bag (Dave Ramsey follower here. )
8. Panic reduction techniques. I still take the time to panic before realizing that I could invite a drop in visitor without embarrassment or drop everything and leave nearly immediately because I was presentable and had my chores done first thing (we have chickens).
9. Calendars. You teach us to use them. The best part is, though I have many of the tools you offer, when I can’t afford to buy something, I still know I can fly.
10. Continually chipping away at my perfectionism.
I could go on and on, but I need to go make dinner!