I LOVE MY Office In a Bag!
I bought the office in a bag about a year ago. I work full time and go to graduate school and had way too many different notebooks and planners. The office in a bag is perfect! I have it divided into sections:
1. Planner pages. I just made a simple page on the computer that works for me and copied it for each day. I use it for work projects and also have a place to write in the Zones & Missions.
2. Routines, for my FlyLady routines
3. Church, for my notes and bulletins and schedules for church
4. Lifestyle, for fashion or recipes or decorating, tracking magazine subscriptions, or whatever (It’s my notebook – I can put whatever I want! That was very freeing to realize!).
5. Holiday – I use FlyLady’s Holiday Control Journal for Christmas but I also use this for my notes for birthday parties or traveling.
6. School – I have one section for each class, plus one section for general school info.
I don’t know what I would do without my Office in a Bag! I researched online forever looking for the “perfect” bag. I’ve realized there is no “perfect” bag
or planner, but FlyLady’s OIB is AWESOME!! It keeps me together!
Thanks for your great tools!
Sara in Dallas
FlyLady here: The Office in A Bag can be your at home office or your traveling office or both. My red Office in a Bag is my go to place for my Thanksgiving planning and other holiday favorite recipes. Check out this video I did about my office in a bag. Keep in mind that contents are not included.