I’m a newbie; stuck at shining my kitchen sink. What do I do if I am allergic to bleach, ammonia, and sensitive to most household chemicals?
I understand your problem but that is no excuse for not shining your sink. There are other things you can use.
Many people use baking soda as a cleanser. If you don’t want to use baking soda then if you have an old scratched up stainless steel sink you can use some steel wool or an abrasive side of a sponge. It will gently buff the finish.
So you see there is really no excuse not to shine your sink. Oh and if you won’t use Windex; vinegar and water will help you. Another thing that will help you shine your sink.
I have even been known to use a purple rag and my flat Rubba Dish Brush.
A little elbow grease is never toxic.