My good friend, Hannah Keeley is holding a FREE style makeover for busy moms called “Frump 2 Fab” this weekend, and she’s opening it up to all my Flybabies!
CLICK HERE to grab a spot.
Some things she’s covering:
* The one thing that works great in your kitchen but totally fails in your wardrobe. Don’t make this mistake (most women do).
* The one piece of clothing that instantly works miracles for every body type, and you may not even own it.
* The “anti-frump” trick that you can steal from reality television and use in your own home.
* The key strategies for shopping your closet (and stop buying things you don’t need).
* How a major wardrobe fail during a halftime show can be the greatest confidence cure ever.
* The 3 critical tests to find out if your clothing works right for your body type.
* The one thing your closet and the dollar store have in common (this will put an end to the “I don’t have anything to wear” saga).
* 3 items no outfit is complete without (and over 80% of moms leave these off).
* The five-minute trick you can do every day to get ready in a flash (and look good, too!).
Check out Hannah’s fun weekend; Frump 2 Fab.
Hannah Keeley is the host of the reality show, “Hannah, Help Me!” and the founder of Mom Mastery University. As a behavior therapist and a mom of seven, she has devoted her life to helping moms live abundant lives.