Every once in a while we just need to circle the wagons and get back to normal! Do you know what normal is? Many of us don’t. We have struggled in CHAOS most of our lives and that normal is scary.
I have had my house in order for several years. Travel sometimes turns our home upside down. Well not entirely bonkers but my insides are not as calm as I like them to be. Here are some things I do to find my happy place.
1. If I begin to feel antsy then I need to address what is happening.
2. I stop right where I am begin my day all over.
3. I ask myself about my morning routine. What step did I skip?
4. Today it is putting in a load of laundry. We all have laundry after we travel.
5. I ask myself did I take my supplements. NO because I have procrastinated about putting them together.
6. Did I drink any water today? I forgot again. Setting my other timer for 30 minutes to drink my water.
7. Then I look around the living room to see which of my hot spots are on fire. All of them!
8. I make sure I am dressed to shoes and then I set my timer for 15 minutes and get started.
9. After the timer goes off; I come back to my computer to finish writing my little essay.
10. I then set my timer for another 15 minutes to finish my essay.
11. My timer keeps me from feeling out of control. I could not make it without it reminding me.
Do you ever feel like this? Use your timer to help you. I can’t believe the difference it makes in my mood and in our home. I am off to play FlyLady Bingo. I am making a list of several things that need done and numbering the list. Robert made me some wooden tiles but you could use popsicle sticks or even pieces of paper. I set my timer for 15 minutes and pick a number. I love this game.
Are you ready to FLY with your timer by your side? Make it a game and you will be surprised at what you can accomplish.
FREE Shipping Ends at Midnight EDT on October 31st.