Here’s the steps.
1. When I was PLANNING my grocery trip, I CHECKED my calendar for the list of stuff we need and noticed my brothers birthday was in ten days.
2. I went right to my list and wrote birthday card on my LIST.
3. Since I planned the actual amount of time it takes me to shop and did not have to rush, I was able to select the perfect card at my leisure.
4. When I got home, AS SOON as the groceries were unpacked I grabbed a pen (I knew right where one was) had my family sign it and put it in the envelope.
5. (This final step is a miracle.) I, of course, needed his address. I sighed and thought well there goes that because I can never find my address book. But then a gentle inner voice said that I knew exactly where it was, AND I DID! I wrote his address, decorated it, put a stamp on it (we actually had stamps in the house and I knew where they were!) and put it on my LAUNCH PAD to be mailed in the morning.
6. The next morning I sent it off with a kiss.
My dear FlyLady, things have changed in more ways than I can count! Thank you for this incredible experience!
Seeing flying in my future,