Last week I implemented my Two Minutes to Peace in my home. Many of you have been using this fun way to get things done. I sit here looking around my home and I don’t see anything that makes me feel bad. Here is my list of things I have done for two minutes.
- Empty the dishwasher
- Feather Dust
- Clean off the coffee table and decorate
- Mop the floors
- Detail dust end tables
- Sweep the front porch
- Sweep the back deck
- Clean out the refrigerator
- Wipe down kitchen counters
- Sweep throw rugs
- Plant some basil
- Gather trash
- Swish and swipe my bathroom
- Wipe down cat’s feeding window
- Shine my sink
- Pick a flower for my table
- Strip our bed
- Make our bed
- Clean the ashes out of the fireplace
- Recycle magazines
- Water plants
- Gather items to give away
- Put a load of clothes in the washer
- Fold a load of clothes
- Get cat hair off our red couch
- Burn paper clutter (identity sensivity) in our fireplace
- Shine a window
- Clean out medicine cabinet
- Organized closet
- Straighten under bathroom cabinet
- Organize the freezer
- Closed my eyes to rest them
- Sat on my beautiful front porch and admired our pond and flowers
- Make a menu plan for next week
- Build a grocery list
- Write for essay
- Fill up my water bottles
- Take my supplements
- Clean the dogs feeding area
- Clean out the car
- Planted potatoes in a big pot
- Posted an essay on our website
- Unpack a suitcase
- Repack a suitcase
- Start dinner in the Crock Pot
- Put things where they belong
- Clean out my purse
I have been setting my timer for two minutes and even though I know its power, I am blown away by how wonderful our home looks.
I have done my weekly home blessing two minutes at a time.
I have menu planned two minutes at a time.
I have touched each zone in my home for two minutes at a time.
I have taken care of me two minutes at a time.
I have decluttered two minutes at a time.
I have worked in my yard two minutes at a time.
I have cleaned my car out two minutes at a time.
I have put things back in their place two minutes at a time.
So what excuse have you been making? Please try this method. The true power in the two minute challenge is getting up and moving. You will be so surprised at how many steps you can get in each day if you get up and do just two minutes.
Today is Friday! It is the day we clean out car, diaper bag, purse, and plan a date with your Sweet Darling. Set your timer and try it two minutes at a time.
If you can’t figure out what to do next; use my list! You will be just as amazed as I am. Set your timer and get started. Be sure and rest too! My list has been spread out over a whole week. It works out to less than 15 minutes a day. My hotspots are cleared and our home is shining! You can have this too.
We put together two Chenille Mop Cloths for those who want more than one.
This is a great addition to the