My Before Bed Routine consists of:
1. Make sure the sink is empty and shiny.
2. Set the coffee maker for the morning.
3. PUPA things from the living room. It is refreshing to get up in the morning and walk into a neat room.
4. Put my clothes and shoes for the next day in the laundry room – right next to our bathroom.
5. Toss clothes in washer to start while I am getting dressed in the morning.
6. Look over my calendar for the next day.
7. Brush and floss.
8. Wash face and moisturize.
9. Get into bed 30 minutes earlier than I would normally have turned in.
10. Jot down in my journal at least 5 blessings I experienced during the day.
FlyLady I was terrible about brushing and flossing my teeth at the end of the day because I pushed myself until the very limits of my energy. None of this is an admission I am proud to make. Now I feel so much better about my commitment to dental hygiene to say nothing of my emotional hygiene. It is funny I had just been to the dentist. We will see how this new habit, thanks to you, changes my dental check up in 6 months.
Rebecca here: This month we are focusing on the before bed routine.
Part of this routine is gathering up everything you need for the following day and putting it in one place. This place is your launch pad. You will be able to grab and go!
Where is your place? Do you have a bag? A water bottle or your office in a bag?
Please share your own tips or stories on the benefits and blessings of the Before Bed Routine.