You have arrived at Camp GonnaWannaFLY!! Welcome. This camp is not only about cleaning or decluttering but about having FUN!! We are going to have a wonderful time at our camp. Here is our Camp Gonna Wanna Fly Control Journal!
If you have some fun ideas for our campers then please send them to FlyLady@flylady.net with CAMP in the subject line.
Right now it is time to have a meeting of your campers and come up with your camp name and tell us what it is and where your camp is in the world. We will make a list of the Camp names and locations on our website.
Send your camp name and location to FlyLady@flylady.net with the actual NAME and PLACE in the subject line.
Camp GonnaWannaFly Song! Here’s a song to get your campers in the mood for fun!! In honor of Camp GonnaWannaFLY, Amy and FlyLady decided to release their Camp Song just for all the Campers.
Our members have sent in some wonderful camp activity ideas. Here is a list of ideas to get you started.
- Do you have a project that you have been putting off? Spend just 15 minutes a day on that project and it will be done before you know it!!
- Wipe down your outdoor furniture – seats, backs and legs. This could be done with a bucket of soapy water and a hose.
- Gather 27 items of clutter (usable and in good condition) and donate it to an organization who would forward it to the victims of hurricanes and in preparation for this hurricane season.
Here’s a list of “Camp Condiments” that was sent in by one of our members!!
- Smore’s = come on there’s always smore stuff to fling!
- RELISH = the idea of a CHAOS free home!
- CHIPS = away at the clutter ~ just 15 minutes a day!
- KETCHUP = no, jump in right where you are!
- MAYO = May-you know the joy of living with out clutter!
- MUSTARD = Must start with baby steps
Here are some links to help you.