- Get up and get dressed to lace-up shoes; fixing your hair and face
- Look at your posted reminders in the kitchen and bathroom
- Read your FlyLady emails
- Recognize the negative voices and change them. Remember, you are FLYing now!
- Put out your Hot Spots for two minutes
- Five-minute Room Rescue (pick any room in the house). Set your timer and go!
- Spend 15 Minutes decluttering each day. You can’t organize clutter!
- Keep your sink shining
- Lay out your clothes for tomorrow
- Put out your Hot Spot. It will make you happy in the morning!
Keep the sticky notes up in your kitchen and bathroom to help remind you to look at your Control Journal. Can you believe that you have been FLYing for 12 days? I am so proud of you! BabySteps will get you there.
You have your basic routines started, and these are what you do for now. Do not try to do too much too fast; you will just crash and burn. Continue to take BabySteps to build your Control Journals. Do not allow your perfectionism to take over. We are building our routines and our Control Journals one habit at a time.
Today, delete from your inbox all the e-mails from FlyLady. Now don’t cringe. They will all come back around, and FlyLady writes something new every day!