- Make your bed (new habit from Day 15)
- Get up and get dressed to lace-up shoes; fixing your hair and face
- Look at your posted reminders in the kitchen and bathroom
- Read your emails
- Recognize the negative voices and change them. Remember, you are FLYing now!
- Put out your Hot Spots for two minutes
- Five-minute Room Rescue (pick any room in the house). Set your timer and go!
- Spend 15 Minutes decluttering each day. You can’t organize clutter!
- Keep your sink shining
- Lay out your clothes for tomorrow
- Put out your Hot Spot. It will make you happy in the morning!
Today, look in your inbox for an e-mail from FlyLady. It can be a Morning Musing, a testimonial, or an essay. Just take a few minutes and read over it. You never know what she is going to discuss.