Beginner BabySteps: Day 17
BabyStep: Day 17
|Yes! I am looking at you!
Do you pride yourself on being a night owl and getting lots of things done after everyone else is in bed? You need your rest just like the children do. You know your patience level is not at its best when you are tired and stressed out.
- Get up and make your bed
- get dressed to lace-up shoes, hair, face
- Recognize negative voices and change them
- Put out your Hot Spots for two minutes
- Five-minute Room Rescue (pick a room). Set your timer and go!
- Spend 15 Minutes decluttering each day. You can’t organize clutter!
- Look at your Control Journal. Your Post-It Notes remind you
- Read Your FlyLady Emails as a reward for doing your morning routine.
- Keep your sink shining
- Lay out your clothes for tomorrow
- Put out your Hot Spot.
- Look at your Control Journal check list.
Today, think about what time you are going to bed each night. Set a specific bed time and stick to it. You need your rest. Put this on your Before-Bed Routine. Tomorrow morning I want you to email me and tell me how many hours of sleep you got last night. Send it to:
FlyLady@flylady.net with I GOT MY BEAUTY SLEEP in the subject line.
FlyLady Tip: Don’t wait till just before your bedtime to do your Before Bed Routine. My Before Bed Routine starts right after dinner. Keep it simple!
Getting in bed at a decent hour will help you feel less stressed! ~FlyLady
Back to the 31 Beginner BabySteps.