- Make your bed
- Get up and get dressed to lace-up shoes; fixing your hair and face
- Look at your posted reminders in the kitchen and bathroom
- Read your FlyLady emails
- Recognize the negative voices and change them. Remember, you are FLYing now!
- Put out your Hot Spots for two minutes
- Five-minute Room Rescue (pick any room in the house). Set your timer and go!
- Spend 15 Minutes decluttering each day. You can’t organize clutter!
- Keep your sink shining
- Lay out your clothes for tomorrow
- Put out your Hot Spot. It will make you happy in the morning!
- Go to bed at your bedtime (new habit from Day 17)
Did you know that we have Eleven Commandments? Read them today. You may want to print these out or write them in your Control Journal.