Beginner BabySteps: Day 18
BabyStep: Day 18
Did you remember to send me an email about how much sleep you got last night?
- Get up and make your bed
- get dressed to lace-up shoes, hair, face
- Recognize negative voices and change them
- Put out your Hot Spots for two minutes
- Five-minute Room Rescue (pick a room). Set your timer and go!
- Spend 15 Minutes decluttering each day. You can’t organize clutter!
- Look at your Control Journal. Your Post-It Notes remind you
- Read Your FlyLady Emails as a reward for doing your morning routine.
- Keep your sink shining
- Lay out your clothes for tomorrow
- Put out your Hot Spot.
- Look at your Control Journal check list.
- Time for bed; consider yourself tucked in!
Did you know that we have Eleven Commandments?
They are 11 simple rules to help you FLY!
Read them today. You may want to print these out or write them in your Control Journal.
FlyLady Tip: Checking your calendar as you pick out your clothes, will help you to be dressed for what your day has in store for you.
Don’t forget to laugh everyday. Pamper yourself; you deserve it! ~FlyLady
Back to the 31 Beginner BabySteps.