- Make your bed
- Get up and get dressed to lace-up shoes; fixing your hair and face
- Look at your posted reminders in the kitchen and bathroom
- Read your FlyLady emails
- Recognize the negative voices and change them. Remember, you are FLYing now!
- Put out your Hot Spots for two minutes
- Five-minute Room Rescue (pick any room in the house). Set your timer and go!
- Spend 15 Minutes decluttering each day. You can’t organize clutter!
- Keep your sink shining
- Lay out your clothes for tomorrow
- Put out your Hot Spot. It will make you happy in the morning!
- Go to bed at your bedtime
Include laundry in your morning and evening routines; this makes getting up and getting dressed much easier. Laundry doesn’t take long to do when we don’t procrastinate one of the five steps: sort, wash, dry, fold, and put away. It only takes a few short minutes. When you include laundry in your routines everyone is blessed. Nothing says “I love you” more than clean underwear!