Beginner BabySteps: Day 20
BabyStep: Day 20
Our house would be clean if we didn’t have clothes and papers everywhere! Today we are going to learn a little about laundry
- Get up and make your bed
- get dressed to lace-up shoes, hair, face
- Recognize negative voices and change them
- Put out your Hot Spots for two minutes
- Five-minute Room Rescue (pick a room). Set your timer and go!
- Spend 15 Minutes decluttering each day. You can’t organize clutter!
- Look at your Control Journal. Your Post-It Notes remind you
- Read Your FlyLady Emails as a reward for doing your morning routine.
- Keep your sink shining
- Lay out your clothes for tomorrow
- Put out your Hot Spot.
- Look at your Control Journal check list.
- Time for bed; consider yourself tucked in!
Include laundry in your morning and evening routines; this makes getting up and getting dressed much easier. Laundry doesn’t take long to do when we don’t procrastinate one of the five steps: sort, wash, dry, fold, and put away. It only takes a few short minutes. When you include laundry in your routines everyone is blessed; a load a day keeps Mt. Washmore at bay.
After you do a load of laundry from sort to put-away; send me an email to. FlyLady@flylady.net with I DID A LOAD TODAY! in the subject line.
FlyLady Tip: Start a load of laundry after everyone has had their baths in the evening. Then when you get up in the morning place it in the dryer. Fold and put away as part of your morning routine.
Nothing says “I love you” like clean underwear! ~FlyLady
Back to the 31 Beginner BabySteps.