Beginner BabySteps: Day 28
BabyStep: Day 28
Many times when we can’t seem to get going, it is because we are not taking care of ourselves by eating right, drinking our water, taking breaks, or getting enough sleep. As part of your routines, remind yourself to eat good food, drink your water, take a break, and get your rest.
You have to take care of yourself. You make sure your children eat their meals; slow down and enjoy the time together.
- Get up and make your bed
- get dressed to lace-up shoes, hair, face
- Swish and Swipe your bathroom
- Eat breakfast, drink water, and take meds and vitamins
- Recognize negative voices and change them
- Reboot your laundry
- What’s for dinner?
- Put out your Hot Spots for two minutes
- Five-minute Room Rescue (pick a room). Set your timer and go!
- Spend 15 Minutes decluttering each day. You can’t organize clutter!
- Look at your Control Journal. Your Post-It Notes remind you
- Read Your FlyLady Emails as a reward for doing your morning routine.
- Eat lunch and drink your water
- Start Dinner remember the side dishes
- Keep your sink shining
- Lay out your clothes for tomorrow
- Put in a load of laundry
- Check calendar for tomorrow’s dinner! Pull out of freezer.
- Put out your Hot Spot.
- Drink your water and take evening medications and supplements
- Look at your Control Journal check list.
- Time for bed; consider yourself tucked in!
FlyLady Tip: We are so busy taking care of everyone else that we forget to take care of ourselves. Don’t put yourself on the back burner. Take breaks! Set your timer and read something fun for 15 minutes. I promise the world will not fall apart! You are just recharging your batteries. You can do anything for 15 minutes!
If you don’t take care of you who will! ~FlyLady
Back to the 31 Beginner BabySteps.