Beginner BabySteps: Day 30
BabyStep: Day 30
Look at your calendar for next month. Does anyone have a birthday? We often forget to send cards and purchase gifts because we have so much going on. Then we have to make a special trip and rush around to get this done.
Put this on your shopping list so you can buy cards and gifts on your errand day. If you don’t know what an errand day is, read the FLYing Lesson about Routines to see FlyLady’s Basic Weekly Plan and how to create your own. You don’t have to start doing it yet, just begin thinking about it.
- Get up and make your bed
- get dressed to lace-up shoes, hair, face
- Swish and Swipe your bathroom
- Eat breakfast, drink water, and take meds and vitamins
- Recognize negative voices and change them
- Reboot your laundry
- What’s for dinner?
- Put out your Hot Spots for two minutes
- Five-minute Room Rescue (pick a room). Set your timer and go!
- Spend 15 Minutes decluttering each day. You can’t organize clutter!
- Look at your Control Journal. Your Post-It Notes remind you
- Read Your FlyLady Emails as a reward for doing your morning routine.
- Eat lunch and drink your water
- Take a few minutes to relax
- Start Dinner remember the side dishes
- Keep your sink shining
- Lay out your clothes for tomorrow
- Put in a load of laundry
- Check calendar for tomorrow’s dinner! Pull out of freezer.
- Put out your Hot Spot.
- Drink your water and take evening medications and supplements
- Look at your Control Journal check list.
- Time for bed; consider yourself tucked in!
FlyLady Tip: On the 27th of each month, I check next month’s calendar for any important dates. This gives me time to get cards and make dinner plans for those special people.
A day for everything; keeps us from living in CHAOS! Your Basic Weekly Plan gives you time to FLY and have fun! ~FlyLady
Back to the 31 Beginner BabySteps.