Beginner BabySteps: Day 31
BabyStep: Day 31
|I’m so proud of you!
Don’t get bogged down by wanting to know everything about our system. As your clutter goes away, you will find that you will have time to do the zone detailed cleaning, the weekly home blessing hour, and some of the fun things we do in our daily e-mails and on the website. You don’t have to see the top of the staircase to take the first step or the 30th step; you just need to keep FLYing!BabySteps will get you there. You have done it! Now it is time to jump in where we are in our Individual emails. Enjoy them and don’t save them for tomorrow. You are FLYing now! Peace is found in your babysteps!Send me an email to FlyLady@flylady.net with I AM FLYING NOW! in the subject line.
It is time for you to sign up for the powerful FlyWashing Emails. Click on Join at the top of the page.
- Get up and make your bed
- get dressed to lace-up shoes, hair, face
- Swish and Swipe your bathroom
- Eat breakfast, drink water, and take meds and vitamins
- Recognize negative voices and change them
- Reboot your laundry
- What’s for dinner?
- Put out your Hot Spots for two minutes
- Five-minute Room Rescue (pick a room). Set your timer and go!
- Spend 15 Minutes decluttering each day. You can’t organize clutter!
- Look at your Control Journal. Your Post-It Notes remind you
- Read Your FlyLady Emails as a reward for doing your morning routine.
- Eat lunch and drink your water
- Take a few minutes to relax
- Start Dinner remember the side dishes
- Keep your sink shining
- Lay out your clothes for tomorrow
- Put in a load of laundry
- Check calendar for tomorrow’s dinner! Pull out of freezer.
- Put out your Hot Spot.
- Drink your water and take evening medications and supplements
- Look at your Control Journal check list.
- Time for bed; consider yourself tucked in!
FlyLady Tip: I use my timer for everything! It keeps me from getting overwhelmed and losing track of time. My timer is my best friend! Get out your timer and play!
Time FLYs when you are having fun! ~FlyLady
Click on Join at the top of the page.