Joining Flylady is easy and it’s free. When you become a member, you receive the e-mail messages from FlyLady and Kelly that guide you through your day.
These lessons will get you started with FlyLady. Don’t be overwhelmed or skip ahead — just jump in where you are!
- Join FlyLady
- Shine Your Kitchen Sink
- Getting Dressed to Shoes
- Declutter 15 Minutes a Day
- Take Regular Breaks!
- FlyLady’s 11 Commandments
As you make progress…
You will be ready to develop your own routines, build your own control journal, and start work in the zones. Here are some examples:
- Example of FlyLady’s Routine – Learn how to set up your own routines based off FlyLady’s routines.
- Building Your Own Control Journal – Check out FlyLady’s 15 steps for building a control journal.
- How to Declutter – Learn how to declutter your home the FlyLady way!
- Breaking Your Home Into FlyLady’s Zones – FlyLady breaks the house into five basic “zones” to work on – one for every week of the month. Learn about all the zones here.
- Tips for Not Getting Sidetracked – Some helpful hints from FlyLady about how to stay on track with your day.
- FlyLady’s Moving Tips – Are you moving from one home to another? Check out FlyLady’s moving checklist and tips!
- FlyLady’s Crisis Cleaning – A crash-cleaning marathon in 15-minute intervals.
- FlyLady’s Vacation Planning and Packing List – Checklists to help plan your vacations, as well as helpful tips to make the trip fun and smooth!
- FlyLady’s 11 Points to Preparedness for Evacuation – Learn how to FLY in the face of danger and emergencies.
- FlyLady’s Desk Chaos Control – How to stay focused at work and keep chaos free.
FlyLady’s Welcome Letter
Did you lose your welcome letter from FlyLady? Don’t worry — you can read it on the Welcome Letter page!