I want you to stop for a few minutes every hour and take a break. During this break, spend 15 minutes sharpening your axe:
- Make a list of what needs to be done.
- Look at the list and prioritize; don’t just up to do it yet.
- Drink some water, tea, or your favorite beverage.
- Spend this 15 minutes calming yourself, breathing deeply and slowly thinking about the next hour and what you can get done.
- Love on your babies.
- Kiss your husband.
- Then go back to work with a renewed spirit.
No more turning in circles, not knowing what to do next. You have a plan; you can do this, if you will just think slowly and calmly and write a few things down. Then you won’t feel so stressed. Being stressed about this is not going to help. In fact, it will make things worse.
Now, set a timer for 15 minutes and take a break.
You are really FLYing when you can do this!