1. Allow eggs to get to room temperature before putting in oven. Then cook at 325 degrees for exactly 30 minutes-then allow them to get to room temperature!
2. Some people know their eggs are done when 1 cracks.
3. Cool eggs in your shiny sink!
4. Just look how pretty! And they taste good too! Not rubbery! I will never boil another egg!
5. They peeled faster than boiled eggs!
6. I washed my egg carton and put them back in the refrigerator so I can slice them when they are firmer! About 2 hours!
7. I got sidetracked by the phone and forgot to put this one in the water! The two little spots were from the oven rack. I did learn one thing! Don’t put cracked eggs in the water to cool! The yolk will get soggy! Just have it for lunch! I like to figure two eggs per person unless Jack Sgroi is coming! I fix an extra dozen just for him! He loves my eggs! I don’t ever fill the eggs with the egg yolk mixture till I get to Kelly’s house!!! I put it in a Ziplock bag and snip off a corner and fill eggs like you were icing cupcakes! This way my eggs look pretty and I don’t have to worry about them sliding around!!!!
8. The finished eggs!!