Look in your Control Journal and leave the sticky notes up to help remind you of your new routines. It takes us 28 days to develop a new habit. These are just BabySteps on our way to a new way of living. Here is what we are already doing:
- Get up and get dressed to lace-up shoes; fixing your hair and face
- Look at your posted reminders in the kitchen and bathroom
- Read your FlyLady emails
- Recognize the negative voices and change them. Remember, you are FLYing now!
- Put out your Hot Spots for two minutes
- Keep your sink shining
- Lay out your clothes for tomorrow
- Put out your Hot Spot. It will make you happy in the morning!
Today we are going to learn how to declutter our homes a few minutes at a time with some fun tools that you might have been wondering about from the reminders you have been reading in our e-mails. Making it fun will get the job done! Read the Decluttering FLYing Lesson!
Today, add a five-minute room rescue to your Morning Routine.