- Personal Information: Personal information such as name, mailing address, physical address, email address, telephone number and time zone is collected when users voluntarily register for membership services at FlyLady.net and/or when customers purchase products via the internet shopping cart of the FlyShop at FlyLady.net (please note that we do NOT store any credit card information; it is stored by Authorize.net who expunges the information after 90 days). This information is used internally ONLY (stored on secure servers) and will NOT be sold, rented, given or disclosed to anyone outside of FlyLady and Company, Inc. unless such information is subpoenaed, or if FlyLady and Company, Inc. believes that said membership and/or purchases have been used to commit unlawful acts or acts that may endanger the health or safety of others.
- Aggregate Data and IP Addresses: FlyLady and Company, Inc. (FlyLady.net) records IP addresses for the purposes of system administration (internal use only; stored on secure servers) and to provide aggregate data to create reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for advertisers, sponsors and partners. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information. When using a FlyLady.net account or signing up for our email lists, your IP address is noted, but not associated with this aggregate data. This data may be temporarily and manually associated with you to assist with technical problems you may be having with our service or in the event of a security problem with your account and would be deleted immediately upon resolution. The notation of your IP address with your FlyLady.net account is automatically deleted upon the expiration date of the cookie assigned to your device or upon logging out of that device.
- Children Under Age 18: No children under the age of 18 should submit or post to FlyLady.net without their parent’s approval.
- Email Lists are Opt-In: Subscriptions to our email lists are opt-in and subscribers can opt-out (unsubscribe) at any time. Every email sent to our subscribers contains instructions on how to unsubscribe.
- Security of Information: FlyLady and Company, Inc. (FlyLady.net) cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. All transmissions are done at your own risk. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall FlyLady and Company, Inc. (FlyLady.net) be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of the information or materials on FlyLady.net or FlyLady’s email mentoring lists.
- Record of Stored Personal Data: You may request a copy of the record of YOUR personal data that we’ve stored on your behalf. Email your request to Orders@FlyLady.net or you may mail your request to FlyLady and Company, Inc., 132 Commerce Street, Brevard, NC 28712. If, at any time, you want your stored personal data deleted, you may request that, as well, by emailing or mailing us as instructed previously. Please note, however, that deleting the information will mean that we cannot search previous orders, or the like, and, if you are using our App, deleting this information will include deleting your email information, which, in turn, will cause you to lose access to the App and you will not be able to reclaim it. No refunds will be given in this event.
FlyLady and Company, Inc. (FlyLady.net) reserves the right to update this policy at any time and without notice. Please check back for updates.