- Personal Information: Personal information such as name, time zone, and e-mail address is collected when users voluntarily register for membership services at FlyLady.net. This information will not be sold, rented, given, or disclosed to anyone outside of FlyLady and Company, Inc., unless such information is subpoenaed, or if FlyLady and Company, Inc. believes that membership has been used to commit unlawful acts or acts that may endanger the health or safety of another user, person, or of the general public.
- Aggregate Data and IP Addresses: FlyLady.net records IP addresses for the purposes of system administration and to provide aggregate data to create reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for advertisers, sponsors, and partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
- Children Under 18: No children under the age of 18 should submit or post to FlyLady.net without their parent’s approval
- E-mail Lists are Opt-In: Subscriptions to our e-mail list are opt-in and subscribers can opt-out at any time. Every e-mail sent to subscribers contains instructions on how to unsubscribe.
- Security of Information: FlyLady.net cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. All transmissions are done at your own risk. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall FlyLady.net or FlyLady and Company, Inc., be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of the information or materials on FlyLady.net or FlyLady’s e-mail mentoring list.
P.O. Box 1111
Brevard, NC 28712
- Changes to this Policy: FlyLady and Company, Inc., reserves the right to update this policy at any time and without notice. Please check back frequently for updates to this policy.
Copyright 2001–2011 FlyLady and Company, Inc.