You have been FLYing for a whole week! I am so proud of you. Let’s review your new habits. I am going to break them down into what you do each morning and what you do each evening.
- Get up and get dressed to lace-up shoes; fixing your hair and face
- Look at your posted reminders in the kitchen and bathroom
- Read your FlyLady emails
- Recognize the negative voices and change them. Remember, you are FLYing now!
- Put out your Hot Spots for two minutes
- Keep your sink shining
- Lay out your clothes for tomorrow
- Put out your Hot Spot. It will make you happy in the morning!
Over the last week we have been establishing our basic routines. As you establish habits, it will become easy to add another habit for you to practice.
Today, go find an old three-ring binder and just put some looseleaf paper in it. Then, at the top of one page, write Morning Routine, and on the top of another page, write Before-Bed Routine in pencil. This is a working document; do not allow your perfectionism to interfere with the process! Now you can write your simple routines on each page.