Water is good for us, and many of us don’t drink enough.
Is your skin dry and itchy? Water can help this.
When you cough, do you feel like a lung is coming up? Water can help this too.
Are you feeling fatigued and depressed?
We all know how much water we are supposed to drink.
Sometimes we push food down our throats when we are just thirsty.
Take note and listen to your body.
Our bodies are made up of mostly water. Dehydration even slight, makes us feel weak. There is also a problem with water intoxication, but I don’t think any of you have this problem. Balance is the key. Don’t drink more than a quart in 1 hour. Spread your water intake over the whole day. 8 glasses of 8 oz in 24 hours is the recommended amount. This is two quarts. Once you get your body hydrated, you don’t have to pee as much as you do when you first start.
I don’t want to hear complaints that I don’t like water, or that I am not a doctor and should not be telling you to drink water. You are smart women, You know if you are drinking enough water and you know if you are guilty of not drinking enough. Water is essential to life.
Water helps to clean out the impurities from your system. When I am sick with a cold. Which I have not had one in several years. I drink 12 oz every 30 minutes in the mornings. After about 4 hours of my own water remedy, I am able to cough up the crap that is in my lungs. I am not telling you to do this, this is what works for me.
I want you to take care of yourself. Eating right and drinking enough water is part of it. Commit to taking care of yourself. I have to set a timer to remind myself to drink water.
Here are some ways to help you drink more water and keep up with it.
- Start your morning with 2 cups of water while you are getting dressed.
- Put rubber bands on your water bottle to keep up with it
- Keep a cup in the bathroom. Every time you pee drink a cup of water.
- Use buttons in a bowl to count your cups of water.
- Every time you drink a cup say a prayer for someone
- Fill a 1/2 Gallon pitcher or jug up with water; drink every hour
- Fill up water bottles as part of your Before Bed Routine
- Set a timer to remind you to get up and drink your water
- Use a straw to drink more water
- Make ice cubes with berries and citrus to give flavor to water
- Put a scoop of vitamin C powder to give water a tart taste.
Drinking your water is the best beauty treatment you can do for you skin. Try it for a week! You will be so impressed by how much better you feel. Lift your spirits by drinking your water.
Are you Ready to FLY?