Below is the list of daily reminders FlyLady sends out to FlyBabies on the FLYLifeLines group on Yahoo! Copy and paste these reminders in a document and edit the times to fit your schedule and family. Print it out and then put it in your Daily Routine section in a sheet protector so you can check them off as you do them throughout the day. Some FlyBabies find it helpful to set reminders on their cell phones or online calendars to alert them that there’s a reminder waiting for them.
- 1 a.m. – You haven’t gone to bed yet?!
- 8 a.m. – You’re already on the computer?
- 8 a.m. – Are you going to exercise today? Plan a time!
- 8:30 a.m. – Laundry? Where is it?
- 8:45 a.m. – Where are your shoes?
- 9 a.m. – What’s for supper?
- 9:15 a.m. – Hot Spot Fire Drill!
- 10 a.m. – Break time is as important as work time!
- 10:45 a.m. – Do you have any bills that need to be paid?
- 11 a.m. – Water Break: Have you had any today?
- 1:30 p.m. – Oh, laundry? Where are you?
- 2:30 p.m. – Take a time out!
- 3:45 p.m. – Five-minute Room Rescue!
- 6 p.m. – Start your Before-Bed Routine after dinner!
- 7 p.m. – Do you know where your laundry is?
- 9:15 p.m. – Hot spot fire drill!
- 10 p.m. – Go shine your sink!
Once you have your reminders set up, you’re ready for step ten!