This website and the membership e-mail messages are provided for your information and enjoyment, and we hope you enjoy using them. Please browse the website and make use of its various features. We encourage open, honest, and respectful communication between all our members. Be aware, however, that your use of the website and membership e-mail messages is subject to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not use this website and do not register as a member.
1. Trademarks, Copyright, and Restrictions: FlyLady and Company, Inc., owns the copyright or has a valid right from a third party, including Sidetracked Home Executives, Inc., Pam Young, and Peggy Jones for all material, logos, names, trademarks, images, and illustrations on the website and in the membership e-mail messages. You may download one copy of online material for non-commercial personal use only, provided you also keep all copyright notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute the online or e-mail materials, including text, logos, images, or trademarks in any way without prior written consent of FlyLady and Company, Inc. Any unauthorized attempts to modify the online or e-mail material, to defeat or circumvent our security features, or to use FlyLady and Company, Inc., websites and e-mail messages for other than their intended use is prohibited.
2. Constant Contact: Since we currently use Constant Contact for e-mail distribution, refer to their Terms and Conditions for more information regarding e-mail distribution.
3. Limitation of Liability: Your use of and browsing in the FlyLady and Company, Inc., websites and membership e-mail messages are at your own risk. FlyLady and Company, Inc., its employees, or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the FlyLady and Company, Inc., websites and membership e-mail messages are not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or inability to access or use, the FlyLady and Company, Inc., websites and e-mail messages. FlyLady and Company, Inc., also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to your computer, or viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other codes that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the FlyLady and Company, Inc. websites or your downloading of any materials, data, text, or images from the FlyLady and Company, Inc., websites and membership e-mail messages.
4. Submissions: Any communication or material, including data, questions, comments, postings, products, materials, or suggestions you transmit to FlyLady and Company, Inc., and its website, by electronic mail or otherwise, will become the exclusive property of FlyLady and Company, Inc., and may be used for any future purpose including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information. We will not review or consider any unsolicited creative submissions. Please understand that this is to avoid the chance of future misunderstandings in the event that ideas, products, or projects created by FlyLady and Company, Inc., might seem to others to be similar to their own ideas or creative work. Therefore we ask that you do not send us any creative ideas, products, or suggestions. If, despite our request, you do send us a submission electronically or by any other means, it shall become the property of FlyLady and Company, Inc. No submission will be subject to any obligation of confidence by us, and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any submission. We will exclusively own all known or later-existing rights to the Submission worldwide and will be entitled to the unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose without compensation to the provider of the Submission.
5. Postings: You are solely and fully responsible for any content that you post on any area of this website. FlyLady and Company, Inc., does not allow material or links to material that is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, profane, or pornographic. Swearing, posting other people’s private information, and postings that violate copyright law are not allowed. FlyLady and Company, Inc., reserves the right to delete or edit any postings that do not, in our sole discretion, meet the Terms & Conditions. FlyLady and Company, Inc., will terminate the memberships of users that violate these rules.
The opinions and views expressed by the members do not necessarily represent those of FlyLady and Company, Inc. FlyLady and Company, Inc., does not verify, endorse, or vouch for the content in the material posted by members.
Although FlyLady and Company, Inc., may from time to time monitor and review discussions, chats, postings, or other transmissions to its websites, FlyLady and Company, Inc., is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content or for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, or pornographic, illegal, or profane material, or material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. FlyLady and Company, Inc., reserves the right to delete or edit any postings that do not, in our sole discretion, meet the Terms & Conditions of this website. FlyLady and Company, Inc., will cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing FlyLady and Company, Inc., to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such material or information. FlyLady and Company, Inc., may also disclose such information if it has a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of FlyLady and Company, Inc., its employees, its members, or the public.
6. Website Content: FlyLady and Company, Inc., reserves the right to edit, delete, or add to any content on its website or its membership e-mail messages at any time without prior notice to users and members.
7. Use of this Website and Membership: All FlyLady and Company, Inc., services, including, but not limited to, this website and the membership e-mail messages are provided on an “AS IS” basis WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, CONSTRUCTIVE, or STATUATORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so this exclusion may not apply to you in full.
8. Advertisers, Sponsors, and Links to Third Parties: To ensure FlyLady and Company, Inc.,’s services remain free to its members, advertisements and sponsorships may appear on the website without prior notice. As a convenience to you, we may provide links to a third party’s websites. Those websites and parties are beyond our control. We make no representations as to the content, quality, suitability, functionality, or legality of any websites to which we may provide links, and you hereby waive any claim you might make against us with respect to such websites and their operators. You may order services or merchandise through links on our websites from persons not affiliated with us. All matters concerning the merchandise or services, including but not limited to purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance, and delivery, are solely between you and the merchants with whom you chose to do business. We make no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any goods or services provided by those merchants. You will not consider us — nor will we be construed as — a party to such transactions, whether or not we may have received some form of revenue or other remuneration in connection with the transaction. Nor will we be liable for any costs or damages arising out of any transaction (whether directly or indirectly) between you and any other person.
10. Revision of Terms & Conditions: FlyLady and Company, Inc., may at any time revise these Terms & Conditions by updating this posting. Please revisit this page to review the then Terms & Conditions often. Your use of this website reaffirms your continuing agreement to the current Terms & Conditions.
11. Return Policy
General Return Policy:
All of our products have a one year warranty from the original purchase date (with the exception of time-sensitive products, such as calendars or discontinued items). Prior to returning any of our products to us for exchange or refund, we ask that you please e-mail us at Orders@FlyLady.net. We will need to locate the original order; therefore, please include in the e-mail as much of the following information as possible: the date of the order, the method of payment, how the order was placed (mail, fax, Internet, PayPal, telephone, etc.), full name and shipping address on the order, and order number (if the order was placed via the Internet shopping cart). Also, please include the reason for the return and whether you are requesting a refund or an exchange. In the event of a request for refund, FlyLady and Co., Inc., will refund the price of salable items only. Please note that shipping, handling, and return postage are not refundable. Our return address is FlyLady and Company, Inc., 132 Commerce Street, Brevard, NC 28712.
If you received a faulty item or faulty part of an item and need to exchange it for the same item or part, please e-mail us first at Orders@FlyLady.net to request replacement instructions. In most instances, the exchange can be made without the necessity of returning the faulty item or part to us; however, please do not discard the faulty item or part without our express permission. Once the exchange has been processed by us, please allow approximately two weeks for domestic deliveries and four weeks for international deliveries.
CDs or DVDs: We will accept returns, for a refund, within 45 days of the purchase date providing the original package has not been opened. If the item has been opened and is found to be defective, it can only be exchanged for the same item that was purchased originally.
Books: Books are non-refundable. Defective or misprinted books will be exchanged in accordance with our “Exchanges” policy above.
Disclaimer: The section headings and paragraph titles used within the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal importance whatsoever.