Beginner BabySteps: Day 13
BabyStep: Day 13
- Get up and get dressed to lace-up shoes; fixing your hair and face
- Look at your posted reminders in the kitchen and bathroom
- Read your FlyLady emails
- Recognize the negative voices and change them.
- Put out your Hot Spots for two minutes
- Five-minute Room Rescue (pick a room). Set your timer and go!
- Spend 15 Minutes decluttering each day. You can’t organize clutter!
- Look at your Control Journal. Your Post-It Notes remind you.
- Keep your sink shining
- Lay out your clothes for tomorrow
- Put out your Hot Spot.
- Look at your Control Journal check list.
Today, find one of our missions and go and do it. They are fast and easy! This is going to introduce you to how we break our home into zones so that we never have to spring clean again. You can find the missions at your launch pad.
|$48.40 Sold separately
$37.95 Package price
FlyLady Tip: We need efficient tools to make blessing our homes fun. Everything in our FlyShop is about making cleaning fun.
Our Rubba Tools are fun and efficient!
If you make it fun; it will get done! ~ FlyLady
Back to the 31 Beginner BabySteps.