Beginner BabySteps: Day 29
BabyStep: Day 29
You have worked very hard this past month. Hopefully you have become familiar with our “FLY Washing” e-mail system and you are seeing some progress in your home. It took me nine months of building my routines one habit at a time to get my home running on automatic pilot. Please do not beat yourself up over this.
Anything you do today is better than it used to be! Celebrate each accomplishment and enjoy the process. Before you know it you will be having more time for the things that you love to do.
Right now, go to the Taking Care of You and find the Weekly Pamper Mission. Read it, then think about when you are going to do it. You may have to put it on your calendar to really make it happen. Schedule yourself some “you” time – you deserve it!
After you do this week’s pamper mission please send me an email to; FlyLady@flylady.net with I FEEL BETTER NOW! in the subject line.
- Get up and make your bed
- get dressed to lace-up shoes, hair, face
- Swish and Swipe your bathroom
- Eat breakfast, drink water, and take meds and vitamins
- Recognize negative voices and change them
- Reboot your laundry
- What’s for dinner?
- Put out your Hot Spots for two minutes
- Five-minute Room Rescue (pick a room). Set your timer and go!
- Spend 15 Minutes decluttering each day. You can’t organize clutter!
- Look at your Control Journal. Your Post-It Notes remind you
- Read Your FlyLady Emails as a reward for doing your morning routine.
- Eat lunch and drink your water
- Take a few minutes to relax
- Start Dinner remember the side dishes
- Keep your sink shining
- Lay out your clothes for tomorrow
- Put in a load of laundry
- Check calendar for tomorrow’s dinner! Pull out of freezer.
- Put out your Hot Spot.
- Drink your water and take evening medications and supplements
- Look at your Control Journal check list.
- Time for bed; consider yourself tucked in!
FlyLady Tip: When was the last time you actually played. It is time for you to do something fun for yourself! Do you know what that is? Have you forgotten what you love to do? Sit down right now and think about things you enjoying doing. Write them down in your control journal. Flying is fun!
Set aside a little time each week to play! All work and no play makes us crash and burn! ~FlyLady
Back to the 31 Beginner BabySteps.